The foundation of all standing poses, Mountain Pose makes a great a starting position, resting pose, or tool to improve posture. In Sanskrit language, Tada – Mountain and Asana – Pose, so it is called as Tadasana (Mountain Pose). Tadasana yoga pose is effective to increase height and stretching your body from feet to your arms.
Let’s see the benefits and steps of Tadasana (mountain pose).
- Stand straight and keep some distance between feet.
- Hands should be hanging alongside your body.
- Now while deep inhaling raise your both the arms upwards and interlock your fingers.
- Raise your heels and stand on your toes. Feel the stretch in your body from feet to fingers of arms.
- Hold this position and your breath for 10 seconds.
- Now while exhaling release your pose to come to the starting position.
- Repeat this cycle for 10 times.
- One of the best yoga poses to increase height.
- Stimulates nervous system.
- Improves body posture and balance.
- Regulate the menstrual cycle in women.
- Tone your buttocks and abdomen.
- Strengthens your ankles, knees, thighs, arms, and legs.
- Improves the function of the respiratory and digestive system.
Those who are suffering from insomnia, low blood pressure or a headache should not practice tadasana yoga pose.
Should not practice during pregnancy.