As the congressmen continue their wicked game of shameless politics, the majority of people in India still believes that Rahul Gandhi never fits to be a Prime Minister of India and quite interestingly they seems to laugh while hearing his name associated with the prime ministership. Here are 5 reasons they point out:
- Basically, today he is there in Indian politics only because he belongs to the Royal Gandhi family. There were and are many more deserving persons in the party.
- He is yet to be politically matured. He needs to convince the senior members of his own party so that they extend full support to him.
- Listen to his various speeches delivered in India during the last 4 years. Many a time, people wonder whether he is really 47+. If he is selected as PM of India, indeed, India will lose pride.
- He is not a full-time politician or behaves as if he is forced to join INC. After every defeat, this gentleman remains absconding for many weeks. Is it a sign of a good politician?
- His intentions are suspicious. We still do not know the details of his visits and meetings in China nor does he reveal the reasons behind a number of other visits to foreign nations.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are those of various people interviewed. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of the Indus Scrolls.